Sewer Repair in Homewood, IL
Did you know that tree roots are one of the main causes of sewer backups in Homewood? And that sewer backups can cause massive damage inside your home? If you’ve ever experienced a backup, you know exactly what we mean.
That’s why you need to call the Homewood, IL sewer service experts at Reid & Pederson at the first sign of a sewer issue. We’ll make sure you get the sewer line repair in Homewood, IL that you need before your home suffers damage.
Signs You Need Sewer Repair in Homewood
Not sure if you need to call us for sewer repair in Homewood, IL? Sewer problems can be hard to detect. Here are a few things that you can keep an eye out for. If you notice any of these issues, call us and we’ll find the source of the problem fast.
You might notice:
- Foul smells. These may come from your drains or you may smell them throughout your home.
- Odd sounds coming from your pipes.
- Unusual drain backup patterns. If your bathtub fills up with water whenever your washing machine drains out, it’s time to call about your sewer lines.
- Damp or overgrown spots in your yard. If you have squishy spots or places where everything seems to grow insanely well, you might have a sewer leak.
- Your drains all back up at the same time. Frequent backups in a single drain don’t always indicate a sewer problem. If the drains across the house all back up together, though, it’s likely that you have a sewer line clog.
How Our Sewer Repair Services Work
When you suspect you may need a sewer repair in Homewood, IL, call Reid & Pederson. We’ll send a talented technician to your home to televise your sewer line so we can see exactly what is going on in your sewer line and where the problem areas are located. From there, we’ll devise a customized plan to your sewer repair. Once you approve, we’ll schedule the job and get you on your way to a free flowing sewer once again.
Choose Us for Professional Sewer Repair in Homewood
Call us at Reid & Pederson now to get your sewer line repair in Homewood, IL completed fast!